Start each day with set intentions. Know how you want your day to go and set out to make it happen.
• Before bed, make a to-do list for the next day.
• Write down everything you want to accomplish, in order of importance, and check off items as you complete them.
• Make your to-do list in the notes section of your favorite device or write it down in your favorite notebook. Your list should be somewhere close and accessible throughout the day.
A positive attitude will keep you on track to being more productive.
• Choose to wake up with a clear mind and positive intentions.
• Listen to your intuition and avoid anyone or anything that gives you bad vibes.
• Take breaks throughout the day to regroup and refocus yourself.
Take Control Of Your Time
Prioritize your day and make yourself the first priority.
• Be sure to eat well and make time for some exercise.
• Avoid social media so you have more time to be productive.
• Get lots of rest to start every day with a fresh mind and body.
• Have fun, laugh and smile as much as you can.
Be More Productive
Don’t just talk the talk…walk the walk.
• Make a “To Stop Doing” List and stop doing those things.
• Set measurable goals and hold yourself accountable.
• Prioritize daily and plan, plan, plan.
• Do something today that will make your tomorrow self proud.
Spread the love. Share your productivity tips in the comment box, like this post, and share it with others! 🙂